Thursday, May 23, 2013

but for now

I'm feeling good. I feel like I'm finally feeling overwhelmed..in a good way. Watching her become her own person, watching her learn things, making her belly laugh, all her new facial expressions. It's just....so overwhelming and the most beautiful thing i have ever seen.

What makes it the best, though, is that I finally feel like we are a family. We have a routine, we feel comfortable, there's no more unspoken frustration that i feel is dividing us. I know that it's not just gonna be a cake walk from now on, but for now...I'm happy. Motherhood is finally beginning to feel like what I had pictured it to be in my dreams. I am just...so in love with her.

Anywho...just thought that after months of talking about how hard everything has been, this blog deserved a silver lining post.



No comments:

Post a Comment